Sildenafil Citrate Review: How Good Is Sildenafil for ED?
For men who want to perform well in bed for their partners, having erectile dysfunction can be a living nightmare. Drugs like the ever-famous Viagra can help deal with these problems during sexual intercourse. However, several people find that Viagra takes too hard a toll on their wallets and want to find a cheaper alternative that gives them the same results. This is where Sildenafil comes in.
Sildenafil Citrate, the generic form of Viagra, is taking the world by storm by gaining a reputation for being a much more affordable drug that works just as well as the expensive brand-name drug. But men want to know: Is it really as good as everyone says it is?
Sildenafil Citrate Reviews
When you scour the internet, you will find several reviews praising Sildenafil for its effectiveness. Men and their partners are amazed by the how they can come back from the bedroom feeling satisfied after they’ve taken the recommended dose. However, it shouldn’t be surprising, considering that Sildenafil has had a long history as a gold standard ED treatment drug.
Sildenafil Citrate started out in its earliest stages of research as a drug for treating high blood pressure and heart disease. But after the results of this study fell short, researchers received reports from participants stating that the drug was helping them keep longer erections and perform better in bed. After several more tests and studies, Sildenafil was approved by the FDA as a leading drug for treating erectile dysfunction in men, and continues to be a highly recommended go-to drug for many licensed doctors and men suffering from ED today.
Is Sildenafil as Good as Viagra?
Viagra is the popular brand-name drug manufactured by Pfizer. But like all brand-name drugs, it has a generic form- Sildenafil Citrate. These two drugs are actually medically identical, right down to how they work and what they treat.
- Sildenafil has been researched by drug companies, going back as far as 1993, and studies conclude that it can treat erectile dysfunction and sexual impotence.
- Sildenafil and Viagra both act on the body using the same mechanism of action, namely by opening up blood vessels in the male reproductive organ and ramping up the effects of sexual stimulation and arousal.
- Both drugs have been studied extensively, with participants gaining positive effects, such as being able to participate in sexual activity for longer periods of time, from both Sildenafil and Viagra.
A few people will argue that because Sildenafil is cheaper and is just the generic drug for Viagra, it is, therefore, less effective. However, the truth is they are both one and the same kind of drug. Viagra is simply another name for Sildenafil Citrate, with Pfizer as its manufacturer. Sildenafil is cheaper than Viagra since, as its generic form, the drug can be sold by many other drug companies, who are all competing against each other with the same drug name. Thus, the price for the same drug is regulated to keep competition fair.
Being the same as Viagra, Sildenafil will have the same side-effects, so there is no need to worry about performing poorly when taking the drug. In fact, following a field study on Sildenafil Citrate, many participants complained when the research ended since they were no longer given free samples of Sildenafil!
With all this in mind, it is still important to talk to your doctor about your preferences, and to listen to their advice when discussing the possibility of using this drug as an alternative for Viagra.
Sildenafil 100mg How Long Does it Last
Like all consumers, you want to know if buying Sildenafil will benefit you in the long run. Even if it is a cheaper alternative and works well, another big question is- how long does it last? A list of helpful information given below to make sure you maximize on the effects when taking Sildenafil.
- When you plan on having sexual intercourse, make sure to take Sildenafil around 30 minutes to an hour beforehand. Many users and doctors recommend taking it 45 minutes before having any sexual activity
- The peak effects of Sildenafil have been found to start about an hour after taking the drug and last for 5-6 hours before effects gradually begin to lessen.
- 22 hours after taking Sildenafil, the active ingredient will have disappeared completely in the bloodstream. This means that 22 hours is the period of time that the drug will continue to have an effect until it disappears from your body.
- Sildenafil should be taken around one to two hours after a meal, since studies have found effects can be dulled after recent food intake, even if you take a much larger dose.
When it comes to treating erectile dysfunction, Sildenafil Citrate should be considered as one of the best drugs for the job. Even when you compare it to Viagra, thousands of men will agree that Sildenafil comes out on top for being both effective and affordable. Sildenafil can improve your arousal and sex drive, as well as help you last longer with your partner during sexual activity, working just as well as an expensive Viagra pill.
If you’re considering finding out more about whether Sildenafil is right for you, consult your doctor and listen to his recommendations before deciding to take this drug. It is also important that you receive a legitimate prescription for Sildenafil in order to buy it, whether online or from your local pharmacy.
After you have decided that you want to buy Sildenafil but don’t know where to start looking, take a look at the recommended pharmacies listed on this site.
Online websites may scam their buyers by selling counterfeit drugs or even by not sending the products that have already been paid for. We warn readers to be wary of questionable online pharmacies that do not require a doctor’s prescription in order to purchase medications and drugs.